Cyanobacteria and Bacterial Evolution
Camilla is doing a PhD project on the phylogenetics of cyanobacteria, so I've been doing some reading so I know what she's talking about.
- Molecular Mechanisms of Photosynthesis (Blankenship)
- Microbial Phylogeny and Evolution (edited Jan Sapp)
Some books that look interestingThe links are to Amazon.
- The Molecular Biology of Cyanobacteria (edited Bryant)
- The Cyanobacteria: Molecular Biology, Genomics and Evolution (edited Herrero + Flores)
- The Ecology of Cyanobacteria: Their Diversity in Time and Space
- Light and Photosynthesis in Aquatic Ecosystems (John T.O. Kirk)
- The Ecology of Phytoplankton (C.S. Reynolds)
- Microbial Evolution: Gene Establishment, Survival, and Exchange (edited Miller and Day)
- Algae (Graham et al.)