Why God Never Received Tenure
- He had only one major publication.
- It was in Hebrew.
- It had no references.
- It wasn't published in a refereed journal.
- Some even doubt He wrote it Himself.
- It may be true that He created the world, but what has He
done since then?
- His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
- The scientific community has had a hard time replicating
- He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to
use human subjects.
- When one experiment went awry He tried to cover it up
by drowning the subjects.
- When subjects didn't behave as predicted, He
deleted them from the sample.
- He rarely came to class, just told students to read the
- Some say He had His son teach the class.
- He expelled His first two students for learning.
- Although there were only ten requirements, most
students failed His tests.
- His office hours were infrequent and usually held
on a mountaintop.
From email, author unknown.